Hi,

I use a hand-drawn font and when I export my screen to PDF the font is lost. The system changes my font to another like Arial.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance

Hi Javier,

Can you email me the font file at peter@wireframesketcher.com so I can take a look? It might have something to do with the font type which prevents it from being embedded in the PDF. Thanks!

First at all: Thank you for Wireframesketcher - it's a great tool.

Unfortunatley this Problem is the same for me here. WFS on OS X 10.10.3 is not exporting Calibri or Cambria Fonts (Microsoft?). Other Fonts like Courier are functional. What is the Problem? Is there a possible fix for this?

Greetings Robert

I ask ... do you know any hand-drawn font that export correctly in pdf?

Thanks again

Javier,

I'll test those fonts and will let you know my findings. Comic Sans font was working last time I tested it. Let me know if it's not the case.

Any test with the hand-drawn fonts??

Could you test them?

Javier,

I apologize that I couldn't get to this issue until today. The good news is that I were able to pinpoint the issue. It looks like WireframeSketcher's PDF export was reading local fonts from ~/Fonts but not from ~/Library/Fonts. I've fixed this issue in the development version and you should be able to get it from here: http://wireframesketcher.com/staging

Please give it a try and let me know if this fixes the issue.

Perfect !!!

I can use my hand-drawn font right now !!!

thanks you very much !

Best regards

Javier,

Thanks for trying it out! This fix will be part of the next release.