Here are the steps I followed.

1. In Aptana, I selected the "Add Assets from Mockups Gallery ..." option from the Help menu.
  2. Clicked on the iPad stencil with components which brought up that stencil's page.
  3. Clicked to download the iPad.screen stencil, which popped up the Mockups gallery dialogue box.
  4. Selected the only project in the workspace and clicked the Finish button.

The dialogue box appeared to start downloads but rapidly failed with the message:

Failed to install 'iPad' asset

Reason:

Attempted to beginRuke: R/, does not match outer scope rule: P/cornerstone-website

Opening details for the message, adds no extra information. It merely repeats the message.

Googling the error throws up lots of discussion, and some pref settings to try, but nothing that made it go away.

Any ideas on what I could do to get rid of the error, or an alternative way to install the stencils?

Hi Peter,

Thanks for reporting this. It sound like a bug. Can you send me your log file so I can look into it? Use Window > Preferences > WireframeSketcher > Report a Bug to do it.

As a workaround you can install the asset manually. Create the asset folder in your project and then copy the iPad.screen file in there.