As I'm tending to use my own components a lot. Which I put in the Assets section. I'd like to be able to move the assets section above the Widgets section in the Pallette.

There appears to be a customize, which allows you to edit what appears in the widgets folder, but the assets folder doesn't appear in the menu.

It'd be handy if it did, and could be moved up or down as each asset can be. e.g. Click on the folder (Asset or Widget) and move it up or down via the up & down buttons.

It'd also be nice to be able to make my own folders in the palette. e.g. Widgets, Assets, Custom Folder A etc

The search should still search through all of the folders, but it'd then also allow me to group the things I use most at the top.

Are you using the latest version of WireframeSketcher? There is a new palette UI in this version so try it out first: http://wireframesketcher.com/blog/2012-02-17-new-palette-new-ipad-stencil-and-a-whole-lot-of-improvements.html

You can create your own folders under "assets" and they will be shown in the palette.

No, not yet.

I've been evaluating a whole list of wireframing tools. So I only have the trial version at the moment.

But, this is our favourite wireframing tool for the price so far.

You can install the latest version over your current one and try it out. The palette UI change is quite significant and there are other changes too.