Not sure if this is a bug or not.

I created a number of new screens then went to add them to the storyboard. As I now have quite a few screens I thought I'd just select them all and see if it would intelligently add the ones not already in the project.

My reasoning is that... On larger projects you may not be able to remember which screens are added and which are not. It is potnetially an error prone area due to humans. :)

It appears to allow me to add the same screen to the storyboard multiple times. When switching to Screenflow it doesn't display the links TO the new screens but does display the links FROM the new screens.

I'm not sure if people should be allowed to add the same screen multiple times. (I'm trying to think of a case when they would want to do this, but can't. It'd just become confusing.)

Ideally when the user chooses to add a selection of screens, it should notify the user which screens already exist in the project and allow the user to either add screens and skip those screens or give them the option to re-name them.

Brek, that's an interesting observation. I am also not sure whether it's useful to allow adding the same screen in a storyboard multiple times. I'd like to hear what other users think about this.

I could imagine it may be useful if you want to split the screenflow chart up more.

i.e. A duplicate of the screen is elsewhere on the chart with links to it. This would allow sections to be moved apart form each other.

However, to do this I'd make a copy of the .screen and call it something different e.g. Contents1.screen and Contents2.screen. That way I could be sure which screen I was linking to. And that is achieveable by having seperate screens, not the same screen twice.

I suppose my main concern is that it can be hard to tell which screens have been added and which have not, so something that the user can see clearly next to the screens when choosing which to add would be useful. e.g. A checkbox showing it has been added. (This implementation would not allow multiples of the same screen added.) OR an add button beside each .screen with a number showing how many instances of the .screen are in the storyboard.

Essentially a filter that the user can enable to only show .screens that have not been added to the storyboard. The User should still be able to filter based on showing only files in the same project as well as showing those that haven't been added to the storyboard.

That way the user could activate that filter, then select all the .screen files remaining, which would add all of the recently created .screens.