I have several times lost hours of work because I don't understand how saving is working. I create a project and create different screens. The logical way to do this is to right mouse button and select new screen, but then it makes a copy of the first screen. When I change it, it also changes the first screen. I want to create different screens and save them all in one project.

Secondly when I save and close the application, I cannot find the project back. It's very confusing. I just want to find the screens I made.

Logical way would be to have one proeject which contained all the screens belonging to that project. I don't mind being able to copy a screen since some of the features are the same (like the navigation), but it should be a copy and not overwriting the first screen.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

I apologize for the lost work. Things work exactly as you describe. The option that you have discovered (New Editor) is an esoteric option that lets you have 2 editors on the same file. Don't use it. To create a new screen go to File > New > Screen. The same way you can create a project: File > New > Project. You can also do all these things directly in Project Explorer view.