Hi Petru,

I noticed that when I drag the Row Height pointer in List properties, some values are not available.

20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27 - 30 - 33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42 - 45 - 48,49,50 ...

The Row Height scale is divided into 4 sub divisions. In each division, the pointer snaps to a value placed at about two thirds of the sub division.

The snappy values are: 30, 45, 60, 75. Always the 2 neighbouring values are inaccessible.

I tried disabling snapping in preferences (Snap to grid, Snap to guides, Snap to geometry) but it didn't help.

I guess you made it on purpose but I can't figure out why. Could you please explain and hopefully suggest a way to set the row height to one of the inaccessible values.

Thanks, Petr.

Hi Petr,

I'll take a look at this. Meantime you can always open the XML file in a text editor and change the rowHeight attribute to your own value. Let me know if this helps.

I investigated this issue more and found a few bugs with snapping. They'll be fixed in the next release.

I also added the possibility to disable snapping using any modifier. So now if you hold Alt and drag - the slider won't snap anymore. Just like in the editor. Also now you can hold Alt and click to the left and to the right of the thumb to decrement/increment by 1px. Let me know what you think about this.

Thanks for the workaround, haven't thought of it. Good idea.

Your changes in the new version sound awesome.

One more suggestion. Some programs (Photoshop) change by +/- 1 when you press left or right navigation key. You can also jump by a higher amount by pressing up or down. I noticed that both left/right and up/down in WFS change by the snappy values (0), 30, 45, 60, 75, (80).

ALT+click to change by one sounds good but being able to increment or decrement by one mouse free would be even better for me. Just like fine positioning elements by pressing navigation keys, WFS already supports that.

So I would suggest:

• left/right change by 1
  • up/down change by some higher amount (e.g. you can keep the current behaviour)

What do you think?

Good idea. I changed left/right arrows to decrement/increment by 1.