Peter,

Are there any plans to add a feature to the product that will allow you to hide/show guides?

Thanks in advance,

Michael

Michael, you can turn off guides in WireframeSketcher's preferences under Window > Preferences > WireframeSketcher > Screen Editor. Let me know if this is what you are looking for.

It would be better if there were some shortcut key that you could use to directly toggle the guides.

I'll add a Show Rulers command to the View menu. This should make the feature more visible. It will be possible to configure a shortcut although I am not sure that one is needed. Is showing / hiding guides is something that you do frequently?

Peter,

Yes, toggling the visibility of guides is something I do pretty regularly. I guess because I use photoshop and illustrator so much, I just got used to that sort of thing.

Michael.

Michael,

Thank you for the details. Show Rulers action will be available in the next version. It will have Ctrl+R (Cmd+R) shortcut to match Photoshop/Illustrator. I also added Show Grid action for consistency.

Peter,

Thank you so much! As always your customer support is beyond amazing! Keep up the great work on a stellar product.

Kindest Regards,

Michael