When can we get a Windows 8 version of Wireframe Sketcher?

Also is Mockingbird Wireframe tool on the Web your application? It appears to have the exact same functionality. If so will we have the ability to take our Windows Wireframe Sketcher projects and port them to the Web version?

WireframeSketcher can be used with Windows 8 in desktop mode. Have you tried it?

We are not associated with Mockingbird and don't provide a web version. However it's possible to share WireframeSketcher projects on the web (for viewing only) via HTML export.

Let me know if you have more questions.

I tried downloading the software again and run it and Windows 8 would not let me install it

Michelle,

Is there an error message? Can you send me a screenshot of it?

The message is "This app can't run on your PC" "To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher"

Michelle,

Is this a Windows RT device that you have? WireframeSketcher won't work on Windows RT, but it does work on Windows 8 Pro machines.

It's actually the new DELL XP 12 Convertible Ultrabook running Windows 8 Pro

Michelle,

This is strange. Please try to download the zip archive instead of the installer and see if you can run the app: http://wireframesketcher.com/downloads/WireframeSketcherStudio-latest-windows.zip

Just extract the archive in any folder and then run sketcher.exe.

That was the ticket! Installed fine. Thanks for your help

Michelle,

Can you confirm that WireframeSketcher is launching and working? If yes then it means that there is an issue with the installer. Can you check that the size of the WireframeSketcherStudio-3.9.3.exe file is 65 408 032 bytes? Maybe it wasn't downloaded correctly.

Yes WireFrameSketcher is now launching and working. I had deleted the ones I had downloaded earlier and only kept the zip one you supplied so I can't verify the size.