First of all, I don't mean to offend the software author. I'm just suggesting that you direct your energy towards something more useful.

My opinion:

Updating Eclipse is not necessary at all!

You might want to add more components, or support JPG/PNG icons, make the border size of the components configurable, etc.

Thanks!

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would it be possible for you to email me the png/jpg icons that you are using? It would also help if you could email me some screenshot with your screens or directly a project you are working on. I'll check if there is something that can be done to improve your experience.

Regarding more components, do you have some specific components in mind? Perhaps there is a specific UI toolkit/framework that we could create a stencil for? Again some examples of what you have in mind would help. Thanks!

Hi Peter,

years before, I experienced version 4.2 in my old company, and I had purchased the latest version and used a lot last year, I found it's less different between the 2 versions. follows are my urgent needs: 1. still only svg icon support, but usually we have lot's of png/jpg/gif icons. 2. the border of all of the component is very thick and could not change. we could only 2 options "clean / sketch". if this software not change, here we have lot's of "cloud" solution for alterative, and most of them are also very easy to use and more beautify. 3. could not create our own theme easily.