How do you change the default workspace? Every time I open up the app it opens the first workspace which was C:\workspace. I want it to default to D:\MyWorkspaces\Wiresketcher on startup. Is there a setting I am missing or an xml file I need to edit. Also lacking is when you zip up a project it defaults to the install directory and not the workspace directory. There is no where to set this in the GUI.

John,

I presume you are using standalone version (WireframeSketcher Studio). There are two possible solutions to workspace problem:

1. Create a shortcut to sketcher.exe launcher and use -data command line option to point to your workspace: sketcher.exe -data d:\workspace
  2. Edit configuration/config.ini file and edit osgi.instance.area entry. It should look something like this (note the special syntax and slashes instead of backslashes): osgi.instance.area=d\:/workspace

For your zip export problem, the export wizard should remember your location the next time you use it.

Let me know how it works for you.

Thanks again and what an awesome IDE, its brilliant. I will be putting in my order for a company license soon once I figure out how many people need it. Trial version was just what I needed to test out if it fit my needs.