I like to test wireframes on a touch screen of an embedded device using acrobat reader. It is possible to zoom exactly to panel-widget size in full screen mode. But on finger touch often the panel is moving sidewards until the pdf document border reaches the display border. Creating a pdf document where the pdf page size is equal to the panel-widget size would eliminate this issue.

Frank, are you looking for a page format option for PDF export? How about an option that sizes each page to its content?

Peter, an automatical size of each page to itīs content is exactly what I need and would be a great feature! It allows testing interaction concepts in an early development stage directly on the target system.

Frank, I am adding it to my list. This functionality seems important to me so I'll try to push it into the next version.

Here's a mockup of what it will look like. Since we are here I also added options for choosing a specific page size. The "optimize" option will remove margins, set the viewer to open in full-screen mode and size pages automatically to fit the content:

PDF options mockup

Hi Frank,

I released the PDF page settings feature into the development version. You can try it here: http://wireframesketcher.com/staging

I'd love to have your feedback on it!