I would like to give you a suggestion for the accordion widget. I think it could be improved by making it so it had the content linked to the accordion tabs. Basically, I am suggesting that different content is displayed depending on which accordion tab is selected instead of having to create a link to a copy of the page. Thanks!

Joshua, thank you for your suggestion. WireframeSketcher wasn't meant for prototyping complex interactions so simple screen linking is as far I plan to go in this direction. At least for now.

To avoid copying pages try to use components. You can make a component with common background and make each page inherit that.

Sorry, I had forgot about the components too. I also understand that it would probably take some time program that all out. The only thing also is that it would probably subtract some of the simplicity that makes WireframeSketcher a great tool that I personally like over some other tools for simplicity and getting the job done. Though if you every need some testers for a pre-release version, I would be glad to test it out! Just send me an email to josbow@gmaill.com. Thanks for a great wireframe tool!