I frequently use components and drag them in from the assets folder. In most cases I need to position them manually after I release the mouse. For this I prefer to type in the X and Y values. So, I select the X value, type in the value, press the TAB key and enter the Y value. Unfortunately, this does not work as expected. In many cases my component is somewhere unexpected because by pressing the TAB-key after entering an X value, the Y value is not selected by default. So you append your new Y value to the existing Y value. The same is true for the dimensions. Another, and faster, solution would be to double-click the component in the assets pane to insert it into your current screen, at the same position as in your component screen. In most cases you want to enter the component in the same place in multiple screens.

Wim, thanks for reporting this. I fixed the value selection issue in the development version. I'll see if I can do something to support double-click in palette.

Hi Wim,

A new version that fixes this is out. I also added double-click handler in palette although it does not keep the original position.

http://wireframesketcher.com/blog/2011-08-04-group-editing-dashed-and-dotted-line-styles.html