Hi:

I am doing an evaluation of this tool for our distributed teams.

One thing I can't seem to find is a means to browse to folders other than the project folder and its PNGs.

I have been copying files in from the existing image repository we have into the only directory it seems to know about in order to test things but not being able to browse to places makes it really hard for us to use.

I can't browse out of the parent folder, Is this just because I am in evaluation mode?

Thank you for any suggestions.

Hi Zareba,

WireframeSketcher works with something called a workspace and it expects you to have you projects and files in there. What you can do is create a folder that links to your image library. To do that use the "Advanced" option at the bottom of the New Folder wizard.

Let me know how this works for you.

Thank you...

I linked my image library and I can get to the images better now.

Yet, another question presented itself...

I have updated the images (they have same names) and am wondering how I can do the equivalent of a project reload to refresh the visuals inside of Sketcher...

Is this possible?

Things I have tried are saving the project, running the presentation and clicking on the image again to view its properties.

Nothing works other than exiting the whole project and Sketcher and then relaunching Sketcher.

Your first suggestion was very good. Is there a good suggestion for this as well?

Thank you very much for your assistance!

You can manually refresh files in a project or folder by selecting it in Project Explorer and pressing F5, or choosing "Refresh" from the context menu. You still may have to close and reopen your screen files.

Let me know if this works for you.