Hi Peter,

Once again, thanks for creating a really great tool for mockups.

I have a couple of suggestions that would help me and hopefully others in prototyping apps especially for games.

1. The ability to add animated gifs as assets that can be added to screens. I am not sure if you can do this with f5 but when exporting to say, html that would be nice.

2. Add the ability to attach a sound file to screens. Once again, if it was available via html only that would be nice.

Just a thought. Thanks again for all your efforts.

Hi Eric,

I think both your request are difficult to fit into the current way of doing things. Maybe a more realistic approach would be to add animation and sound parts in a second step, for example by customizing the exported HTML document. Do you think you could manage that?

Peter, your suggest to modify the export files is exactly what I am doing. The only problem I ran into was if I make changes to the project in wireframesketcher, I have to export it out again and it overwrites the changes I previously made. Not a big deal, I just have to be careful.

The enhancements are just suggestions to think about for future releases. They are not critical for my needs so it's a very low low priority. Thanks for the help and the fast response.