Hello,

I enjoy using WireframeSketcher a lot at the moment and think of ways of improving it. I'm going to submit some of them here for approval. I stress that I am not grunting about the current state of WireframeSketcher, I just want to submit possible ideas, which may be discarded at will.

Feature: Storyboard Export Description: - Exporting a storyboard at once (instead of exporting each picture manually), with each scene of the storyboard exported as a picture file into a given export folder - Providing different export file format (PDF, PPT, Flash, HTML + Javascript presentation...)

Hi Laurent,

Thanks for taking your time to write these posts! User feedback is something I'm looking for all the time.

I'm not sure if you've seen my blog reply to you so I'll post it here:

Yes, adding export features is in my plans. However I am still trying to define how this should work. There are many different formats and variations that users expect to be able to produce. One possible solution is to add some kind of support for user templates.

There is also the possibility of doing manually a simple build script that that does the export. I think that those familiar with ANT and XSL stylesheets should be able to easily do this. WireframeSketcher can be launched in command line mode to export screens to PNG. So it would be just the matter of adding a stylesheet for .story files to generate an HTML.

I'm also wondering if there shouldn't be some kind of support for exporting several storyboards at once. For example exporting multiple storyboards to HTML would also produce an outline that lists all the available storyboards. Perhaps this could be implemented as a project export. It would take an Eclipse project and export all storyboards that it can find.