Download standalone WireframeSketcher for your OS:
- Download for Windows (83 MB)
- Download for macOS (97 MB)
- Download for Ubuntu/Debian 64-Bit (57 MB)
- Download for Ubuntu/Debian 32-Bit (57 MB)
- Download for Fedora/openSUSE 64-Bit (59 MB)
- Download for Fedora/openSUSE 32-Bit (59 MB)
- Download for Linux 64-Bit (59 MB)
- Download for Linux 32-Bit (59 MB)
- Download for other platforms…
Plug WireframeSketcher into your Eclipse IDE of choice:
Follow these step-by-step instructions for your IDE.
Try WireframeSketcher for free before you buy it. The software is fully functional for 14 days. After the evaluation period is over, you’ll need a license key in order to save your work.
How to install
- On Windows simply run the installer after download
- On macOS extract the archive directly to your location of choice and then run the app
- On Ubuntu install the .deb package and then go to Applications > Graphics menu
- On Fedora install the .rpm package and then find the app under the Graphics menu
Note: you can uninstall WireframeSketcher at any time using standard uninstall procedures.
- Operating System:
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or later
- OS X Mavericks 10.9 or later
- Ubuntu 14.04+, Debian 8+, openSUSE 13.1+, Fedora Linux 21+, Arch Linux
- Java 7+ (bundled with Windows and macOS installers)
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 GHz Processor
- 200 MB disk space
It’s possible that WireframeSketcher may install on other platforms or versions not listed here. Listed version are those that are being periodically tested by us.
Subscribe to our newsletter
(Low traffic, about one email a month. The same content as on our blog.)