Try WireframeSketcher for free before you buy it. The software is fully functional for 14 days. After the evaluation period is over, you’ll need a license key in order to save your work.
Download standalone WireframeSketcher Studio for your operating system:
- Download for Windows (64 MB, includes Java)
- Download for Mac OS X (46 MB)
- Download for Ubuntu/Debian 32-Bit (46 MB)
- Download for Ubuntu/Debian 64-Bit (46 MB)
- Download for Linux 32-Bit (46 MB)
- Download for Linux 64-Bit (46 MB)
To install WireframeSketcher Studio on Windows just run the installer after download. On Ubuntu/Debian install the package and then go to Applications > Graphics. On Mac OS X simply extract the archive to your location of choice and then run the app.
Plug WireframeSketcher into your Eclipse IDE of choice using this update site:
(Current version is 3.9.1 from May 08 2013. See what’s new. Old versions)
Have troubles installing? Follow these step-by-step instructions for your IDE.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Operating System:
- Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 7 or 8
- Mac with Intel processor, 10.5+
- Ubuntu 10.04+ or similar
- Java 5+ (bundled with Windows installer)
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 GHz Processor
- 200 MB disk space