Try WireframeSketcher for free before you buy it. The software is fully functional for 14 days. After the evaluation period is over, you’ll need a license key in order to save your work.
Download standalone WireframeSketcher for your OS:
Plug WireframeSketcher into your Eclipse IDE of choice:
Follow these step-by-step instructions for your IDE.
How to install
- On Windows simply run the installer after download
- On Mac OS X extract the archive directly to your location of choice and then run the app
- On Ubuntu install the .deb package and then go to Applications > Graphics menu
Note: you can uninstall WireframeSketcher at any time using standard uninstall procedures.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Operating System:
- Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 7 or 8
- Mac with Intel processor, 10.5+
- Ubuntu 10.04+ or similar
- Java 6+ (bundled with Windows and Mac OS X installers)
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 GHz Processor
- 200 MB disk space