- First make sure you are familiar with the User Guide
- Next, try User Forums, our preferred method of contact (no registration required).
- You can also contact as via email@example.com, Twitter or Skype
Don’t hesitate to request new features, improvements, new icons and widgets. We are all ears!
When reporting bugs please use the Window > Preferences > WireframeSketcher > Report a Bug button. This will ensure that two important pieces, the log file and the configuration data, are part of your bug report.
If relevant, please include a screenshot or a video recording of the issue. This will help us to locate and reproduce the bug.
FAQs, Resources and Tutorials
On this page you’ll find answers to your question, various resources and tutorials. Use your browser’s find function (Ctrl+F) to search for relevant topics.
- Can’t update WireframeSketcher
- Installing Git plugin
- Installing Subversion plugin
- Installing TFS plugin
- Installing on Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Silent installation on Windows
- Can I use the same key on multiple machines?
- How are licensed users counted?
- How to purchase licenses for a third party
- How to recover lost license key?
- How to transfer licenses?
- I did not receive my license key
- Registering WireframeSketcher
- Why do I need to renew if license is perpetual?
- Best practices for organizing projects
- Can I use WireframeSketcher icons for my own website or app
- How to demo screens on my Android, iPhone, iPad or other device?
- How to export multi-page, clickable PDF documents?
- How to install and use custom icons?
- How to install stencils for Android, iPhone, iPad or other device?
- How to manually install assets from Mockups Gallery
- How to share wireframes online