I was delighted to see that GUI controls can be selected to indicate the active state of controls. It seems however that some controls are not rendered as selected, e.g. table rows (when changing the selected row in the properties view, it stays normal).

Gregor,

This is strange. Do you have the latest version (1.4.4)? I don't see the problem here. Does the selection work for other controls, for example the Menu?

Yes, installed today. Radio buttons work, but the accordeon control or table rows do not work (do not show any selection). I'll check which controls work and provide a test case tomorrow.

I am wondering if it's not just some color issue. The selection is drawn using the light grey color. It looks like it's just not visible. Can you try exporting a PNG image and see if the selection is visible there? Perhaps try a different workstation?

Can you give me your exact configuration? I'll try to reproduce the problem.

Sorry for the false alarm, guess it's the brilliant AOC display here at work that totally hides light shades of grey:-/

Tried on a Dell display and the selection looks perfect,-)

I am glad things work. On the other hand I am open for proposals of a different color for selection. Grey blends well with the overall black-and-white color scheme but I am not sure this is such a strict requirement.

I think the color is just fine, only my monitor sucks,-) I like the grey color scheme very much, I find it easy to work with and it fits in well with the prototyping flair, looks like a hand drawn draft and underlines the purpose very well.