Hi Peter,

How can I choice the master screen from another directory differing from one where my screens are located? Example:

• Basic
  • Module 1
  • Module 2

The master screen is located under Basic and want to be used in Modules 1 und 2 which include some *.screens with the same master screen. My master screen containes many jpg images and I don't want to copy these to each modules at all times.

Does it work?

Best regards. Oleg.

Oleg, try dragging image or screen files directly from the Project Explorer view. The dialog will only propose files located under the same project. Drag&drop allows you to reference files across projects.

That's right, Peter. But I try to refactor my structure and found that you don't provide a file browser dialog to choice a new location of the master screen. I had first module 1 with many screens and set later a new module 2. Then I created the basic directory and move the master screen into this directory to be able to reuse it in the module 2. But how I said there isn't ordinary file browser in the properties of master screen (master screen was selected from outline).

Oleg.

Oleg,

I'll see about adding an option to Open Screen/Image dialogs. There is clearly a need for it. Drag&drop is nice but it's not easily discoverable. And there is also the problem you've pointed out.

Hi Oleg,

I've just released a new version that among other things add an option for this issue. See my last blog post for more details.