Hi again!

I try to batch exporting to HTML with Jenkins, and what I get when I execute the exporting script:

RegisterApplication(), FAILED TO establish the default connection to the WindowServer, CGSDefaultConnection() is NULL

I guess it means that Jenkins is try to open WireframeSketcher GUI window and Jenkins can't do it because it hasn't permissions.

I think that running batch process without opening GUI is the thing what I need – but I have no idea how I can do it.

P.S. Here is command i prompted: /Applications/WireframeSketcher.app/Contents/MacOS/WireframeSketcher -application com.wireframesketcher.ui.screenExport -noSplash -data /Users/mzaytsev/Documents/workspace -format HTML -source $WORKSPACE/path-to/my-project/SomeStory.story -dest $WORKSPACE/exported

Max,

I am trying to reproduce the issue myself, but I don't have a headless Mac OS X server at hand. Could you try to install Eclipse with WireframeSketcher plugin and see if your scenario works with it? Eclipse comes with a special command line launcher (eclipsec) which is meant to be used in headless environments. It might not work as WireframeSketcher still needs access to graphical APIs to do its thing, but it is worth a try.

Let me know if it works for you.

Max,

I could reproduce the issue, but unfortunately my suggestion is incorrect. eclipsec launcher only exists on Windows machines so there is not solution for Mac OS X and the user that executes the command needs to be logged in into the graphical environment.

I'll investigate this issue some more and will let you know if there is a better solution for this scenario.

Peter, thank you!

I'll also try to resolve this issue and I'll write here if/when I resolve it.