Hi,

I have many "legacy entities (java classes)" to use in large forms. Is there any plan to enable class properties drag-and-drop to create wireframe fields?

Thanks in advance,

Paulo

Hi Paulo,

Can you describe in more details how you expect this drag&drop feature to work?

Thank you,

Hi Peter,

We would like to drag a Property of a Class from the Eclipse package explorer treeview and drop it on the wireframeSketcher work area. The product could ask me about the type (input, checkbox, etc.) before create the field and would create it with the Property's name inside. I made a picture:

alt text

This would make wireframSketcher a viable solution for customers that need "precise specification" - with rastreability from UI to Model.

PS> We have an ALM solution here in Brazil and we are studying wireframeSketcher to recommend to our customers. And we think this would be a killer feature...

Paulo,

I think that the best way to implement your idea would be to create an extension. In other words a separate plugin that adds this functionality. Right now WireframeSketcher doesn't offer offer such an API. I plan to open-source the Java model API in some near future. I think with some work it should allow this kind of extension.

It would be a fantastic improvement!... please let us know when you have a forecast about that.