None of my text is showing up. I figured out that it's writing white text on a white background. How do I get control of the text color. Note: the text shows OK when an item is selected, but disappears when the item is no longer selected.

Hi,

You can change the foreground color using the Properties View. If it's not this then I need more details. To solve this quickly I need all the information you can give me:

• A screenshot that shows the problem
  • The actual screen file
  • Your eclipse/system configuration generated using Window->Preferences->WireframeSketcher->Report a Bug.

Thank you

I have sent you e-mail containing the requested files.

thanks,

NT

I see the same problem, but only on Linux. Changing the foreground color via properties does not help. The text is always white in the .screen editor.

I'm running Eclipse 3.4.2 and WFS 1.6.4 on Redhat Enterprise 4.3 with Java 1.6.0_02.

Michael,

Thank you for reporting this. I have an earlier report of the same problem. It also happens on Redhat Enterprise Linux. I'll try to reproduce this in a virtual machine using RHEL or Cent OS.

I also found an existing Eclipse bug that looks like the same problem. I'll get back to you as soon as I have more data.

I've been able to reproduce this problem. The issue is that the version of GTK is too old and is not supported very well by SWT. I've tried RHEL 5 and the problem is gone. I will look more into this but if you have an option to upgrade your Redhat machine then please consider doing it.

I couldn't get a word from Eclipse folks. I've created a new Eclipse bug to track this issue: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=305296

Feel free to comment and vote for this bug using the above link. Hopefully we can make ourselves noticed.