It would be very useful if images can get pasted into a wireframe directly from the clipboard, or perhaps when using the "image" widget, there could be an option to insert image "From clipboard" as well as selecting an image currently in the project.

Basically the use case is that if I have a logo, photo, icon, etc. in another graphics program, maybe even in a web page, it would be good to be able to just copy that image and be able to paste that into the wireframe directly without having to save the image and then import it into the project (which is time consuming!).

Ben, can you tell me what version of Eclipse are you using? Also what version of WireframeSketcher (you can find it in WireframeSketcher properties). I've implemented image pasting (using Ctrl+V) some time ago but perhaps it's not available under your setup.

It's Rational Software Architect for Websphere 7.5.4 But I just tried to paste an image again and the option is there, so I must have missed it or perhaps I didn't have purely an image only on the clipboard. Anyhow it works, thank you!

Ben, can you please send me your configuration? You can do it quickly by using the "Report a Bug" button in WireframeSketcher preferences. It will help me to identify the problem more quickly than installing your version of RSA.