First of all - thanks for the magnificent product, it has saved me countless hours. We are delighted with the licenses we have so far, and I'm keen to roll it out into other projects.

The addition of the linking is a big positive for showing basic flow, however I have one are that it isn't working for me.

If you take the simple table model, I can't link from elements in the table cells.

So for example if you take the default content of the table widget I'm unable to add links for Edit/View. The use case I have is a simple workflow inbox where I would like to show the flow to screens depicting the operations that can be performed against particular objects.

(BTW my environment is Helios SR1 on OSX).

Thanks,

Paul.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your kind words and for the positive feedback!

It's true that tables don't have direct support for linking. The same is true for other widgets like Text that also can have links via the wiki link syntax. I am still not sure what is the good solution for these cases.

What you can do right now is to use the Rectangle widget to create hotspot areas. Make the Rectangle transparent, remove the border and then overlay it over the desired area. Rectangles support links so you should be able to obtain the desired effect. It's not the best solution but it's better than nothing.

Please let me know how this works for you.

Edit: There is now a Hotspot widget, created specifically for such cases, and that should be used instead of Rectangle.

Good idea on the rectangle - I'll try it out for the couple of spots we need it.

Thanks for the quick response.