Hi, I've created a storyboard which I've tried exporting as both pdf and html, and I'd like to demo it on my Android device (Samsung Galaxy S, Android 2.1). Could someone explain how to get the right size for either one of these formats?

The HTML doesn't show the image at all, and the pdf, even when I export as full-screen is full-screen sized for my PC, not my phone, and also the links don't work. Is there a way around this, at least to export the pdf to a nominated screen resolution (e.g. 800x480)? Thanks.

Hi Cathy,

I have found that PDF viewers are limited on Android and this is why links don't work for you. To solve this I added HTML format. However I only tested it with Android 2.3 and it could be that Android 2.1 has an older browser that I need to support. Could you get hold of a more up to date Android phone (like Nexus One) until I can find a fix for this issue?

You can also try a different PDF viewer like ezPDF. It's a commercial app and it has its own issues but it does handle links and full-screen viewing. Perhaps it could be a temporary solution. Please let me know how it works for you if you choose to use it.

Hi Peter, Thanks for your reply. Yes, I managed to view the HTML on the Nexus S phone (Android 2.3) but a 2.2 phone didn't work, even when I tried Opera Mini rather than the built-in browser. But I've got a workable solution now, so thanks for this! Cathy

Cathy, thanks for letting me know! I'll try to fix this issue in the next update.