Hello.

I've noticed that the presentation mode, HTML export and PDF export behave differently at times.

e.g. Presentation mode will link to screens that are not included in the storyboard, but in HTML mode it won't. (PDF is the same I think)

Another expample. Create a small button and a large button or 2 images and link them to seperate screens. Then place the small button on top of the large button.

In presentation mode, each button works correctly. In HTML mode the larger button's link over-rides the smaller buttons link, so the user can never click the small button. It appears that if you place the order in reverse. (i.e. place the smaller button behind the larger button) the link does work, however the button is obviously behind the large button so isn't displayed. So, I'm presuming that the HTML version is creating the hotspot order in reverse meaning the hotspots underneath are appearing on the top.

Thanks for reporting this issue. I fixed it by reversing the order of hotspots in HTML. The fix will be part of the next update.