Hi,

Just now completed a use case modelling with WireframeSketcher, guess what, In one word - Just amazing!.

Just couple of things that hindered my way

1. Master screen doesnot allow resizing. So When I embedded the master screen into another screen, then the allignment is not proper, If it was possible to allow resizing the whole master screen alone(not the induvidual elements inside it) then it will be awesome.

2. In story boad if we can link the screens, that will be great, as now to do that I use to copy the pervious screen and annotate saying what action is going to be performed and then the destination screen. If you feel that any other way is then please suggest.

Great work and keep going. I am gona stongly recon my company to buy the licence.

Cheers

Mahendran, thank you for your feedback!

1. Let me get it straight. You just want to be able to resize the Master Screen widget without any effect on the way it renders itself? So if you make it smaller some parts of the included screen will become invisible? And if you make it bigger that will just add some white space on the right/bottom?

2. I am planning to add linking support. I am talking a little about it in my latest blog post. Please let me know if it looks like what you need!

I am looking forward to having your company among WireframeSketcher users!

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your reply,

1.Let me get it straight. You just want to be able to resize the Master Screen widget without any effect on the way it renders itself?

Yes, exactly

So if you make it smaller some parts of the included screen will become invisible?

No, The controls on the Master Screen widget must not become invisible,they should always be there.

And if you make it bigger that will just add some white space on the right/bottom?

That will be fine. I can give u an example. Let me say I have a 1 Screen, Which has Master Screen Wiget in it. The Master Screen Wiget includes another Screen(Child screen) which has A Label and A Text Field. Then I include a Group Wiget(name-GroupB) to group both. Back to my Parent screen, There is a Group wiget(name-GroupA) with different size. Now, When the Parent screen shows the Master screen wiget, the GroupB within it is different size. [I can still go back to child screen and resize the GroupB, but When I include in other screen I may need different sizes]. So if there is way to resize the entire Child screen, then the wigets 'label' text field' and 'GroupB' expands evenly. --Hope this makes sense, what you think abt it.

I am planning to add linking support. I am talking a little about it in my latest blog post. Please let me know if it looks like what you need!

Sorry missed to read that part in the blog. That is exactly what is required. Just one more note on it, if that functionality can be extended not only for the link but also for button elements and so it will be awesome.

Thanks, and Sry abt this long post ;)

Mahendran, so resizing a Master would behave the same way as resizing a widget group? It sounds like a very good idea and now that I think of it it's something that just feels natural to be able to do. I am adding this to my high priority list.

Just one more note on it, if that functionality can be extended not only for the link but also for button elements and so it will be awesome.

Of course, linking will work for buttons too.

Fantastic, Thanks Peter, very eager to get the next version...