Hi! I really love this plugin. A very good starting point for becoming something stunning. As Google is going to release the wave in near future an integration with it would be a great move. Allowing collaboration with people over internet on prototypes would bring in a lot of new possibilities.

I would just love to see this project open sourced to allow adding of missing features rapidly and integration with another tools. Unfortunately there are very few open source solutions for prototyping. This project seems to be standing on really solid basis but still lacking some crucial features to bring it up to its full potential. This project could gather massive community really fast as it is cleanly build and based on Eclipse.

Please consider double licensing in the near future. I would love to be part of this project!

Cheers and keep up the good work!

Hi Juhani,

Thank you for your interest in this plugin! I heard about Google Wave. I'm not sure an Eclipse plugin is a good candidate for integration with Google Wave but we shall see.

Regarding the open-source license. I am actually planning to open-source some parts of the plugin. Specifically the model API. It's a Java API that allows to manipulate the object model of a mockup. You can also read and write the XML format.

I hope this step will open the door for interesting projects that integrate with and make use of WireframeSketcher. To show what's possible I'll also release an example plugin (also under an open-source license). This is something a call WireframeSketcher Spy. It's a tool that allows to convert SWT windows and dialogs into a mockup. You can imagine that other similar conversion tools are possible.

If you are interested just drop me a message and I'll send you some example code to show what I'm talking about.

Those interested in the model API take a look at the SWT->mockup conversion code here: http://pastebin.com/f4625affc

There is no documentation for now but the code should be pretty straightforward.