Hello,

I am using EclipseGalileo v1.2. When I open up palette from Windows->Show View, all I see is "A Palette is not available". I have installed eclipse's plugin - WireFramseSketcher. Am I missing some plugin for palette? I don't know how would I open up a palette configuration/properties such that I can add the plugin. Any help is greatly appreciated...

Thanks, Preebs

Preebs,

You need to be editing a screen file to see the contents of the palette. When no screen editor is open the palette will be empty.

Note that the actual version number of Eclipse Galileo is 3.5 and not 1.2.

Peter,

I have version 3.5, somehow I posted the wrong version#. Anyways, do you mean a jsf file needs to be open when you say "You need to be editing a screen file to see the contents of the palette.". If thats the case, I have a jsf file open and my palette window shows "A palette is not available". Or do I need to edit someother file?

-Preebs

Preebs,

WireframeSketcher provides a Screen Editor for files with .screen extension. To create a screen file just follow the user guide: http://wireframesketcher.com/help/help.html#creating_new_screen

Thanks Peter. I got the screen, yay!