Hi

As the subject saiys the files could be opened with the 4.2.4 version installed on an existing installation of eclipse 3.7.2 using http://wireframesketcher.com/updates. After the updates when clicking on the files the following error appears : An error has occurred. See error log for more details. org.eclipse.draw2d.Graphics.setLineDashOffset(F)V

Anybody have the same issue?

Hi TELMON,

Starting with version 4.2.6 we have dropped support for Eclipse 3.6 and 3.7 as we've considered that these versions are now outdated. Is there a reason you avoid upgrading to a newer version of Eclipse? Would it be possible for you to upgrade to Eclipse 4.x or perhaps 3.8.2 if you wish to stick to Eclipse 3.x? As an alternative you can downgrade WireframeSketcher to 4.2.5.

I can not update as we use another eclipse plugin that is not upgraded so often. it should be ubgraded to Eclipse 4 soon but I bet that it could take some time (initial release scheduled to end of 2013...). Now that I know where is the problem I will try a few things.

By curiosity is there no way to forbid the update if the eclipse version does not match?

Best regards.

You can disable WireframeSketcher's update site to disable automatic updates. There is an issue on our side too as we didn't specify version constraints to prevent Eclipse 3.7 to install this version. I'll see that it gets fixed in the next version.