Hi Peter,

I tried to install SVN plugin using the following guide: http://wireframesketcher.com/support/install/installing-subversion-plugin.html.

After clicking finish, I get the following error message.

An error occurred while collecting items to be installed session context was:(profile=profile, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=). No repository found containing: osgi.bundle,org.eclipse.team.svn,2.0.1.I20140907-1700 No repository found containing: osgi.bundle,org.eclipse.team.svn.core,2.0.1.I20140907-1700 No repository found containing: org.eclipse.update.feature,org.eclipse.team.svn,2.0.1.I20140907-1700 No repository found containing: osgi.bundle,org.eclipse.team.svn.help,2.0.0.I20140609-1700 No repository found containing: osgi.bundle,org.eclipse.team.svn.ui,2.0.1.I20140907-1700 No repository found containing: osgi.bundle,org.eclipse.team.svn.ui.startup,2.0.0.I20140609-1700

Could you help me out, please? I also tried uninstalling WireframeSketcher and then installing again.

Ideally, I would like to completely remove WireframeSketcher and all settings, install a clean copy, configure SVN.

This is so that we could reproduce this for my collegaues.

Thanks.

Pavel.

Hi Pavel,

Can you email me your log file as generated using Help > Report a Bug at peter@wireframesketcher.com?

Pavel,

Try to uncheck the checkbox that says: "Contact all update sites during install to find required software". Let me know if it works for you.

Hi Peter,

thanks, it helped. As for the SVN configuration, it would be helpful, if you could expand the SVNkit installation part on http://wireframesketcher.com/support/install/installing-subversion-plugin.html.

The prompt to install a connector for SVN did not appear after restart (step 7). It appeared after I opened Window - Preferences - Team.

I suggest to extend step 7 on how to install SVN connector via Help - Install new software. This way, it should work for everyone.

Thanks again.

Pavel.

Pavel,

Thanks for letting me know. I've also encountered this issue and have updated the instructions accordingly. I've also added instructions for Subclipse plugin as it seems to be overall easier to install and use. I use this plugin myself so I'm now recommending it over Subversive. See which one works best for you. However make sure not to install both plugins at the same time as this can make things confusing.

Let me know which plugin you decide to stick with and how well it works for you.