Hi all!

I have a project consisting of many screens. Can I export all my project files into a format supported by Axure (or another wireframing software like a JustInMind etc.)?

I have a project consisting of many screens. Can I export all the files of my project into a format that supports by Axure (or another wireframing tool, like a JustInMind or smth)?

I have a project consisting of many screens. Can I export all the files of my project into a format that supports by Axure (or another wireframing tool, like a JustInMind or smth)?

Hi John,

I am not aware of such a tool. WireframeSketcher uses an open format based on XML which is documented here: http://wireframesketcher.com/help/xmlformat.html

We also offer Java APIs that make it easy to work with WireframeSketcher files. So in theory such a tool should be possible to write, although you should check that Axure and JustInMind have a clearly documented format too.

Thank you, Peter!

Thank you for your answer, I'll try to do something with it )

P.S. But if someone will find a ready solution, I'll be glad if he will share a link to it here )