Maybe I just have not figured it out yet...is there a way to import items from the Gallery as a widget?

I would like to import the Calendar widget, for example, to be available on the Palette.

Hi Kevin,

At this moment there is not direct integration with Mockups Gallery yet. However, it's something that I am planning to do. Right now what you can do is to drag & drop the Calendar screen file link directly into your mockup. Please let me know how it works for you.

Yes, that works. Thank you.

I would like the ability to add new "controls" to the palette sometime in the future. Maybe drop a .screen object into a folder and refresh the palette and have them show in a "custom" group.

I know...easier said than done ;).

Kevin,

This is exactly how I would like custom controls to work. You would drop .screen files in some dedicated folder under an Eclipse project and the palette will load them from there. I am planning to enhance the screen file format so that different snippets can be named and then show up as independent controls in the palette. This way a screen file will be able to contain multiple controls.

That sounds perfect to me.

Hi Kevin,

I started the development of user-extensible palette. I'd love to have your feedback. Please see this forum post for more details:

https://wireframesketcher.com/forum/topic/20592/user_extensible_palette_development?p1