Hi, I'm student at applied sciences at West Bohemian University Czech Republic and I'm keen about Java and Eclipse IDE. I work in company called Cloudsmith as a student on projects like Buckminster, B3 etc. I discovered WireframeSketcher about month ago, and i found it great tool and almost a need when designing UI. I would like to know if there is any possibility to have WireframeSketcher source code. My desire to know how it works is way much stronger than the shame of asking :-).

Hi Antonin,

Sorry, but your message was caught by the spam filter and I saw it just now while going back through forum archives. I apologize for not getting back to you in time.

The source code for WireframeSketcher is not available but all the information you need is out there. As I already mentioned elsewhere, I am using EMF and GEF frameworks at the core. These two projects are very mature and there are a lot of good resources if you want to learn more. GEF in particular comes with examples of graphical editors that basically do the same thing WireframeSketcher does.

Best regards,