I have 200+ wireframe pages. When I make a change that affects many or all of them, the program freezes up (not responding). I have a super fast computer so its not a hardware issue.

Is there anything that can be done about this performance issue?

Windows11 v 6.2.1

Never mind. I found the support link to increase memory usage or create nested storyboards.

Still seeing performance issues. Can you recommend the maximum I should set these to? I have 64gb of Ram.

-Xms256m

-Xmx1028m

Hi Anthony,

You should set at least 2Gb using "-Xmx2G", but given that you have a lot of memory you can go higher. Just experiment a little. Please let me know your results.

Could you also describe in more details how you work with 200+ pages? Do you have them all open at once? What kind of operations you are performing that are slowing things down? It would help to know your exact scenario so that I can check for any possible optimizations on my side. Perhaps you could even send me your project (you can export your project into a zip file) so that I can experiment with it locally. Thanks!

I'll send you my project. How?

Anthony,

You can email me a zip file with your project at peter@wireframesketcher.com. Zip file can be exported directly from WireframeSketcher. Right-click on the project in Project Explorer and choose Export > Archive File.

Also it would be helpful if you could describe briefly the steps for reproducing the performance issue. Thanks!

Hi Anthony,

We've just released a new version of WireframeSketcher that attempts to fix performance problems with large storyboards. Could you give it a try and let me know how it works for you? Thanks!