Hi, I'm demoing WireframeSketcher for the first time this week, running standalone on a Mac. I've been very happy so far. One suggestion please?

The PDF export with interactive links is simply terrific for demonstrating web apps to clients. However, from a client's viewpoint it's awkward to have all the Screens (pdf pages) arranged "arbitrarily" in alphabetical order.

It's not only that it's desirable to order Screens by section, or by development milestone. Another side effect is that the first page a client sees when they open the PDF is whichever happens to be first alphabetically (like, Account Administration in my case, deep down somewhere in the admin tools...). When previewing a web app they should start at a splash or login page or something.

Perhaps a simple drag-and-drop capability for reordering, on the Screen-selecting checkboxes in the Export wizard, would solve many issues at once. Even better, if the custom ordering could be handled "upstream" in the Project Explorer, then we wouldn't have to set the ordering again each time we export.

Thanks for a great app, looking forward to buying it. Raoul

To answer my own question:

Custom ordering of Screens/pages in exported PDFs is well supported - just use the drag-n-drop ordering of Screens within the Story editor, and that ordering is preserved beautifully in the exported PDF...

So this is perfect. Now my clients can start their preview adventure at the proper Front Door of the app. Consider my issue solved, and WireframeSketcher looking better by the minute!

-Raoul