Hi, I'm running the standalone version on a Mac. It appears the following element types are not rendering to PDF:

Hotspot, Crossout, Group, and the Header-underline on tables whose main lines are turned off.

Are there known unsupported elements for export? Or perhaps I am missing something?

Thanks, this is a very useful app. Raoul

Hi Raoul,

I am away for holidays at the moment so I won't be able to verify your report for at least a week. Hotspot widget however behaves as designed. Hotspot is meant to be used for links and it's only visible in design mode. I hope this makes sense.

Best regards,

Thanks, Peter, that's good to know about Hotspots. Now my homework is to read the User's Guide before posting again.

Enjoy your holiday. Raoul

Hi Raoul,

I just made some tests and I don't see the export problem that you describe. Cross-Out, Group, and Table widgets are all exported correctly. Can you give me some more information about your environment? What version of Mac OS X are you running? I'd like you to send me your log file using Window > Preferences > WireframeSketcher > Report a Bug. Also please include the screen and PDF files.

Thank you,