Hello! I am search a tools to prototype web designs and your project looks really interesting from the rest.

The one thing is stop me from start to use it, is only one custom propertie for component. Is additional properties functionality will be extended in future by countless properties?

It's good idea to add UI Themes to components also, but its much more laborious task =)

Hi Aleksandr,

Could you describe in more details how you intend to use custom properties? Perhaps you could use a format like the following to store multiple key/value pairs:

Custom Data: a=b, c=d, e=f

I am actually working on a sketch theme. It should be out in a week or two. Here's a sneak peek at how it looks so far:

Sketch Theme

Main target to set properties like date format or info type in input fields, so it can be used in documentation(by 3td software from your xml) at least and affect at visible component as maximum =)

Key=value pair would be quite sufficient to start, but I've seen only two pairs on one value customId="" and customData="" or I've mist something?

With UI theming I mean something like http://www.foreui.com/hl/feature_skinnable.htm I'am sorry if it permitted to link on other project here.

My idea was to use customData property like this:

customData="format=dd/MM/yyyy, required=true"

Your tool could parse the customData and extract multiple key/value pairs from that.

Native themes are not on my roadmap right now. As you said it yourself, it is quite a laborious task. I'll track the demand for this feature and may consider implementing it if the demand is high enough.

Yep, it's possible workaround and with this I can store even 2 different properties list, but it still hard workaround =)

Anyway thanks for your answers! You have a really interesting project! I hope you continue develop it =)