I'm trying to install the Windows version (I'm on Windows 7). I get this error from WinZip: "The Sketcher executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library." How can I resolve this? Thanks in advance for your help.

Michele, make sure that WinZip keeps directories when extracting the archive. I think there is an option for that. Along with the sketcher.exe file you must be able to see 'plugins', 'features' and other directories. Let me know if this helps you.

Hi,

These are the files and folders I can see: configuration, dropins, features, jre, p2, plugins, sketcher.exe, sketcher.ini, artifacts.xml, and about.html. Is there anything that's missing? I still can't install.

Thanks Michele

Hi Michele,

Can you tell me which folder you are trying to install it into? If it's under "C:\Program Files\WireframeSketcher" then try installing in different place, for example: "C:\WireframeSketcher". Let me know if this works for you.

Hi Peter,

I'm not getting to the point where I can select where it will be installed. I download the files, open in WinZip, then click on the .exe. Then I get the error that I mentioned originally.

• Michele

Michelle, do I understand correctly that you do not extract all files first? You need to extract all files and then launch the sketcher.exe file. Let me know if this helps you.