I've done a quick evaluation of the product to support our Android and iOS user interface design and I've been pleased with what I've seen so far.

Our user interface designers aren't developers and don't use Eclipse so we have been using the Studio version. The biggest unsolved issue is related to moving projects / sharing project. We have multiple team members working on a single project and need to be able to move projects around. I'm thinking this may be possible using workspaces but there isn't any documentation on this. Could someone provide me with the steps, if possible, for moving a project or the recommended process for allowing multiple team members to work (not at the same time) on the same project.

Jay, thank you for your kind words.

The best method to share projects is to use version control system like Git or Subversion. WireframeSketcher Studio supports Eclipse plugins and you can install them using these instructions:

http://wireframesketcher.com/help/help.html#wireframesketcher_studio/installing_plugins

Let me know if you need more details.

Thanks Peter. I was more looking for details for moving projects as even to move the project into Sharepoint (our document management tool used for project document not sourcecode) we would need to move the project.

Could you please tell me the specfic steps, if its possible, to move a project and then be able to open it in Wireframe Sketcher? Our UI people don't use Eclipse but instead were just using the Studio version.

Thanks again!

Jay, I am not sure what you are trying to do.

With Git or Subversion you can checkout projects from a central repository and commit your changes back. This is the recommended way of working in a team. You can also use Team Foundation Server if you prefer Microsoft technologies.

If you are looking for a different method then you can try creating the project under a different location. Uncheck the "Use default location" checkbox in "New Project" wizard and specify a different one. For example you could place your project in a Dropbox folder.

Thanks Peter. I can see how you can create a project in a location that can be shared e.g. dropbox but how can i move a project to a new location once its been create. For example, what if I work on a project on my local machine and then I want to move the project to a shared location to allow others to use it. Basically, can I move a project to a new location once its been created just using the Studio version?

Jay, you'll have to do it manually. You can import existing projects into WireframeSketcher using File > Import > Existing Projects into Workspace. This should help you make WireframeSketcher see projects from the new location.