Hi, is it possible to create your own assets? If so, can you please point me to a good article/tutorial on how to do it?

Btw, I really like the program! =)

Hi David,

Thank you for your kind words. Here's the section in User Guide that describes how to use components: http://wireframesketcher.com/help/help.html#working_with_screens/working_with_components

Let me know if you need more information.

Thanks for the tip, but I'm not sure if that's what I am looking for.

The hand drawn style of the wireframesketcher is exactly what I want, and I've done many wireframes in this style before (using illustrator).

I would like to take these existing illustrator wireframes that I have and reuse them as assets in WireframeSketcher. How can I do this? I don't just want to use them as images, but rather as widgets that can be resized properly etc.

Is this possible, and if so, how?

Take a look at these iPhone templates. They are based on SVG images. Note that SVGs are rendered automatically using Clean or Sketchy themes. Try them out and let me know if this is what you are looking for.

This works great! I was worried once I started looking for some specific graph wireframes, but being able to dump an SVG in the assets directory is nice.

Thanks Chris, I really think that SVGs can add a lot of flexibility. I am working on some enhancements that allow to control how SVGs resize (9 slice scaling and similar). So it will be possible to create SVG images that look and resize like standard widgets.