Hi, I started with WFS yesterday: I've been using the trial version and I love it already, it works great. The best part is there are official packages for Linux (indeed, I chose WFS because of that, thank you!).

I have a question about adding new widgets. I downloaded the standalone version 3.5.1 from Apr 30 2012 which doesn't include the new Chart widget. Could somebody tell me how I install it? (I don't use Eclipse).

Thank you!

Carolina, thank you for your kind words. The Chart widget is already there, just look for "Chart" in the palette. After you add it, you can change the chart type in Properties view. Let me know if you need more help.

Wow, Peter, thank you for answering so fast!

But no, I don't see Chart in the Palette, not even after restarting the program. Here you can see an screenshot of my WFS:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/61747477@N00/7205289560/in/photostream

Carolina, the Chart widget is right there in your screenshot, 4th in the second column in the palette on the right. It looks like a Pie Chart but you can change it to other types after you add it. Am I misunderstanding your issue?

I'm feeling the stupidest person in this planet now, Peter. I was looking the Chart on the top of the Palette, as a Widget. Thank you!