Hi,

I'm using the Android template and I cannot change the background of the selected item. It is automatically gray. It doesn't matter if it is a menu or button bar.

Is there a way to do it?

Thanks.

Gokce

Hi Gokce,

Currently it's not possible to change the background color for selected row. However we have a request for a global configuration of selection color. Would this help you? What color exactly would you like to use?

Hi Peter,

Having global selected color is good for me because for consistency reasons I would keep the selected color the same.

I also have another question about colors.

Below button text is white. I could change its text to black (please see text property) but I couldn't do anything with icon. I don't want to add the icon in the text property.

<widgets xsi:type="model:Button" id="15" x="348" y="344" width="200" height="30" text="%(color:black)Save%" measuredWidth="200" measuredHeight="30" background="#99cc00" icon="assets/5-content-save (medium)">
<font size="15px"/>
</widgets>

Is there anyway to change the color of the icon?

In general I would like to be a little bit free about colors.

Thanks.

Gokce

Gocke,

It's not possible to change the color of the icon in buttons. Generally speaking, the control over colors is limited by choice. We see wireframes as being all about concepts and not about design choices. If you need more precision then you might be better off with dedicated graphical tools like Omnigraffle.

Anyway, I added this feature to our list and we'll consider it if there is more demand. As a workaround, you can try constructing a button by grouping a Rectangle, an Icon and a Label. It's not ideal, but it lets you control colors of each component.

Hi,

It is a little bit disappointing for me to hear from you that I should have chosen Omnigraffle. The prices are almost the same and I opted for wireframe sketcher.

After your honest words, can I ask my money back then?

Thanks.

Gokce

Gokce, I am sorry to hear that. Please email me and we'll sort it out.