- Is there a way to clear the Switch Workspace Menu
There is no UI to manage recent workspaces, but you can do it manually. WireframeSketcher is storing the workspace information in a preferences file called "org.eclipse.ui.ide.prefs". This file is located under "%WIREFRAMESKETCHER_INSTALL_DIR%\configuration.settings" and contains a key named "RECENT_WORKSPACES". The value of this key contains a comma seperated list of workspaces, more precisely the path to the workspaces. If you delete one of the entries, it'll disappear from the workspace launcher.
What you have to do is the following:
- exit WireframeSketcher
- delete the workspace from your disk
- delete the path pointing to your obsolete workspace in the mentioned preferences file
- start WireframeSketcher
You shouldn't see the workspace anymore in your workspace launcher.
WireframeSketcher install directory is either in c:\Program Files (for older versions) or in your user directory, for instance c:\Users\MyName\AppData\Local\WireframeSketcher Studio (for more recent versions).
Let me know if this works for you.
I found it. For other Mac users, here is how:
- go to the applications folder (or where ever you have the wireframesketcher application).
- right click on the application and select "Show Package Contents"
- open the "configuration" folder
- open the ".settings" folder. NOTE: This is an invisible folder so you'll need to find a way to show invisible folders. I use the finder enhancement application "Pathfinder" which makes this easy. There are free script type solutions to this problem that you can find by searching the web i.e. MacUpdate.com
- open the file "org.eclipse.ui.ide.prefs" using a text processor.
- follow the instructions below about what to delete.