Hi, Peter! First of all I'd like to congratulate you for this awsome iniciative.

Like someone has said on the forum, WireframeSketcher has a powerful potential because it's eclipse based. A little bit of work should lead it to the top of wireframes tools.

Some folks on the forum asked prototyping features, but I think you should aim only wireframes, like OmniGraffle does. In my opinion it's the best software for this porpouses.

If you want some tips of the top features and aspects of it , count on me to help. I'm not a Java developer, but maybe I can be helpful...

Thanks!

Eduardo,

Thank you for your kind words. Yes, this is also my objective to focus on wireframing features. I am thinking about adding some interactivity support but I'll try to do it in a way that doesn't degrade the usability of the tool.

I keep hearing about Omnigraffle. I'd like to see a list of Omnigraffle features that you would like to see added to WireframeSketcher.

Regards,

Hi Eduardo,

I've recently added interactivity support to WireframeSketcher. Here's a blog post with more details and a quick introduction video:

http://wireframesketcher.com/blog/2010-09-27-linking-and-interactive-prototypes.html

Let me know how it works for you!

Best regards,