When I create a new annotation note, my text is always centered. I have to change it to left justified every time I create a new note. Is there anyway to change the default settings on an annotation?

Hi Anthony,

You can use Components to create a customized version of any widget. Specifically, you can right click on a Note object and then choose Convert to Component. This will create a new screen file with the note. Change the text setting of the note to be left justified and save it. Now you'll have a new component in your palette that works as a regular Note but with different default settings.

For more details please see this section in the user guide: https://wireframesketcher.com/help/help.html#working_with_screens/working_with_components

Let me know if this works for you.

I know about components. i'm talking about the default in the annotations menu. I want to change the default settings on the annotation so that I don't have to create a component. Left justifying all notes should be the default as that makes more sense. Users can make the text centered in the rare cases they would want to.