Hi there,

I recently got this error when trying to open some of my *.screen files: "Could not open the editor: An exception was thrown during initialization."

Any suggestions would be really appreciated!

Here are the details from the error:

org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl$1DiagnosticWrappedException: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.IllegalValueException: Value '32pt' is not legal. (platform:/resource/Kupar/Navs/Employee%20Nav.screen, 4, 24) at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.handleDemandLoadException(ResourceSetImpl.java:315) at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.demandLoadHelper(ResourceSetImpl.java:274) at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.getResource(ResourceSetImpl.java:397) at com.wireframesketcher.model.util.PlatformPersister.load(PlatformPersister.java:16) at com.wireframesketcher.ui.editors.screen.ScreenEditor.setInput(SourceFile:783) at org.eclipse.gef.ui.parts.GraphicalEditor.init(GraphicalEditor.java:346) at com.wireframesketcher.ui.editors.screen.ScreenEditor.init(SourceFile:288) at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorManager.createSite(EditorManager.java:828) at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorReference.createPartHelper(EditorReference.java:647) at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorReference.createPart(EditorReference.java:465) at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPartReference.getPart(WorkbenchPartReference.java:595) at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorReference.getEditor(EditorReference.java:289) at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.busyOpenEditorBatched(WorkbenchPage.java:2945) at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.busyOpenEditor(WorkbenchPage.java:2850) at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.access$11(WorkbenchPage.java:2842) at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage$10.run(WorkbenchPage.java:2793) at .... (it goes on but doesn't fit in here)

Hi Alnis,

Thank you for reporting this. Can you email me one those screen that gives this error?

Meantime, to fix this issue you can try editing the screen file manually using a text (or XML) editor and removing "pt" from the attribute that reads "32pt". Let me know if you need help with this. Make sure to save a copy of the file to make sure you don't lose any data.

Alnis, could it be also possible that you use an older version of WireframeSketcher to open a screen file created with a more recent version? In any case please also send me your log file using *Window > Preferences > WireframeSketcher > Report a Bug.