This is a step by step guide on how to add support for Team Foundation Server (TFS) version control system and enable team collaboration directly in WireframeSketcher. This is done by installing the TFS plugin which is provided freely by Microsoft.
Follow these steps to install the TFS plugin:
1. Open Help > Install New Software… wizard, and paste the following update site link into Work with field and press Enter. Wait for the software list to load and the Pending… message to disappear.
2. Check the TFS plug-in for Eclipse entry in the list
3. Uncheck the option that says Contact all update sites during install to find required software and click Next
4. Click Next again, accept the license agreement and click Finish
5. When prompted for restart choose Yes
To learn how to use the TFS plugin follow the TFS Plug-in for Eclipse – Beginner’s Guide. Note that to connect to a TFS server you’ll need to switch to TFS perspective first using Window > Open Perspective > Other… > Team Foundation Server Exploring. To switch back to Wireframing perspective use Window > Open Perspective > Other… > Wireframing.
To uninstall the TFS plugin select Help > About WireframeSketcher > Installation Details then choose TFS plug-in for Eclipse and click Uninstall… and then Finish.