Today’s release adds new Android KitKat stencil. Other changes include various small improvements and bug fixes. Read on for more details.
Android KitKat stencil
This version brings new and improved Android KitKat stencil that replaces the previous Android stencil that was getting outdated.
The same as before, the stencil can be used for both Android phone and tablet apps. The stencil is organized in several categories to simplify the access to different components. Content, Controls, Lists, Navigation, Prompts and Typography categories group common controls and views. Devices category contain device bezels for Nexus 5, 7 and 10 devices. Additionally the stencil includes Chrome components for wireframing websites on Android devices.
Android Action Bar Icons were also updated to the latest version and are automatically added to new Android projects.
- Improved paste action to paste objects as components when copied from a stencil in assets
- Fixed error in Accordion widget that prevented the screen from being opened
- Fixed unwanted text wrapping when using certain fonts and font sizes
- Fixed text wrapping in skinned Tabs and Button Bar
- Fixed selection export error occurring when using custom icons
- Fixed application icon on Windows for 256×256 size
- Fixed layout issue occurring when changing text in skinned Browser widget
To update to the latest version of WireframeSketcher use Help > Check for Updates, or just download it from our website.
The version number of this release is 4.2.3.